Monday, May 24, 2010

Better Know a Podcaster

Each "Better Know a Podcaster" post details a member of the Rapid Fire team.

Greetings, I'm Nick call sign "Humorous Llama" and I'm the other host of Rapid Fire.

My gaming history stretches from playing captain comic in 1989 through to Red Dead Redemption this week.

My first multiplayer experience was Doom over IPX and I've been LAN'ing ever since. I can appreciate any game, on any plaform.

When i'm not gaming I'm looking at the latest mods, blogs and news about gaming culture.

As of October 2009 i've been fighting for gamer rights as an admin of the Facebook group GrowUpAustralia. I've been known to organise events and send regular emails/letters to australian politicians amongst other activities.

My favorite games in no particular order:

Deus Ex, Baldurs Gate Series, Uncharted 2, Half-life Series,System Shock 2, Planescape, Wing Commander 4, Total Annihilation, Super Mario Galaxy, Red Alert 2, Katamari, Portal, Quake Series, Powerslide, Grim Fandango and the Left 4 Dead Series

Nick is an easy going host and editor for the Rapid Fire Podcast. He is currently working as computer technician and edging towards his lifetime dream of becoming a game reviewer/designer

No comments:

Post a Comment